Mpe Nguvu Miss Tanzania 2013, Fuatilia Hapa



Ujumbe Huu Katoka Instagram Yake
Hey guys. At Miss World, contestants usually need as much support as they can get. I would therefore like to ask for your help in spreading the word to your fellow fans, friends, family, acquaintances etc. about the representative for Tanzania this year; Happiness Watimanywa. People around the world can help me make an even bigger impact through social media and I would like you to be informed of my journey from as early as now.
Please follow:
@misstanzania2013 on Instagram
@misstz2013 on twitter
And Like Miss World-Tanzania on Facebook
Asante Happy
miss
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment