UNAJUA LIL WAYNE ANAUMWA UGONJWA GANI

Mapema mwezi March Lil Wayne alikiri hadharani kuwa ana ugonjwa wa kifafa kwahiyo kudondoka dondoka kwake ni kitu cha kawaida, na hii ni nukuu ya maneno yake mwenyewe hasa baada ya tukio la mara ya mwisho la kulazwa hospitali kwa wiki nzima akiwa katika wodi ya wagonjwa mahututi.

"The thing is, man, the bad news is, I'm an epileptic, so I'm prone to seizures," he said. "This isn't my first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh seizure. I've had a bunch of seizures; y'all just never hear about it. This time it got real bad because I got three of 'em in a row, and on the third one, my heart rate went down to, like, 30 percent. Basically, I could've died soon. That's why it was so serious. The reason being for the seizures is just plain stress, no rest and overworking myself. That's typical me, though
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment